Monday, March 8, 2010

Feature Pitch

Topic 1: Compare/contrast life at RWU for suite-mate from Romania and roommate from Bristol. I would talk to Bianca (Romanian Student) about the main differences she noticed between living in Romania and living in the U.S.. I would ask Kristin (Bristol Student) what has changed about her life from being a high school student living in Bristol to being a college student living just 10 minutes from home. I would also do A Day in the Life Of... for both Kristin and Bianca. For experts I would interview the leader of Intercultural Center and International Student Services.


Topic 2: Talk to perspective students visiting on Accepted Students Days within the next few weeks. I would interview a few students on each Accepted Students Day about their visit, why they applied to RWU, and if they think they’ll be coming to RWU after this visit. The experts I would interview are workers at Admissions who helped plan Accepted Students Day.

1 comment:

  1. I like the pitch where you talk to 2 people from different places, I think it would be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete