Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feature Story Pitch


For my final feature story I will be attending and working at the 2nd Annual KIX Concert for Kids in Northampton, Massachusetts.


This concert helps benefit the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. St. Jude Children’s research hospital helps to “advance cures, and means of preventions, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment” according to St. Jude Children’s Hospital’s website.


Two experts that I will be interviewing will be the promotions director and a DJ for the station. I will interview them on how last years concert went and how much money they raised. I will also interview them how much money they intend to raise this year and how they were able to get the musical acts.


Since this is the second time that the concert is being held I also want to ask about how this whole concert idea came up and was it everything that they expected it to be. I will also interview some spectators to get their reaction to the concert and why this specific charity has been chosen over the years.


I will also look at reactions from past years and how future concerts are going to be planned out to help this great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment