Friday, March 12, 2010

Feature Pitch

For my feature pitch, I would like to cover RWU's first sorority, Theta Phi Alpha. I have been told that the process of getting the sorority approved was time-consuming and would very much like to cover exactly what had to be done to make this happen. My plan of action would include talking to the girls that first proposed the sorority idea, Caitleen Evers and Carolynn Klipfel, as well as some contacts from the sorority's national office, and ask them what the pros and cons are of having a sorority on campus, how having one has affected their college experiences, and why they wanted this to happen to RWU in the first place. I could also speak with other members of the sorority and ask them how they are enjoying their membership and their overall feelings on the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment